For My Mum

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

geo7x

resistance is futile......
Reaction score
i did these for my mum for mothers day, tell me what you think, theyre both pastel

pastel2.jpg

pastel.jpg

Very nice! She'll love them, as said above!

Just a tip for pastels (although ti seems like you've already pretty much maastered them) is that to do large areas and to get colours to blend properly, scrape along the edge of the colour you want to use with a pair of scissors over the pice of paper, then rub in the powder with your fingers until you get the desired effect!

Very nice! She'll love them, as said above!

Just a tip for pastels (although ti seems like you've already pretty much maastered them) is that to do large areas and to get colours to blend properly, scrape along the edge of the colour you want to use with a pair of scissors over the pice of paper, then rub in the powder with your fingers until you get the desired effect!

thanks

ahhhhhh good idea, ive just been either using the side of the pastel or drawing lines and blending them, but that can take a fair bit of rubbing lol.

I might do another one later, im addicted now lol

Awwwwwwwwwwww Geo there great. How about doing one for Auntie Cardinal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

ahhhhhh good idea, ive just been either using the side of the pastel or drawing lines and blending them, but that can take a fair bit of rubbing lol.

I might do another one later, im addicted now lol

No problem! Yeah, less rubbing and you gert a smoother finish, too! :D

Make sure you post it up! I did one at school the other day, I'll post it up when/if I get it back...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back