For Colin - just for fun 🙂

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
those mice cant run from this chad
mouse-running.gif

Seeing that hopping mouse or whatever it is, bounce off the wall reminds me of a rabbit the dogs and I were chasing at the park one night. The park had a fence along the side of the path and rabbits and small dogs could get through it. The rabbits used to come out and night and eat the grass on the park and hide on the other side of the fence during the day.

One night the dogs and I were wandering around the park and we saw this rabbit in the middle of the park. The dogs took off after it and it didn't know which way to go. It ran left then right then away from the fence. Then it turned and ran to the fence. This rabbit is tearing across the park with 2 dogs after it and it went to run through the gap in the fence but misjudged it. The rabbit hits this fence and bounces back about 10 feet and lands on the park.

The rabbit is dazed for a few seconds and then shakes itself off. Sees the dogs coming and goes for the fence again. It misses again, hits the fence and bounces back past the dogs who come to a sliding holt, before turning around and going back after it. The rabbit does a lap around the park with 2 dogs after it. I am standing on the path wetting myself laughing. The rabbit makes a third run at the fence and gets through this time. My papillon goes through the fence after it and the kelpie stops by the fence and watches.

About 10 minutes later and the keplie is sitting by the fence. I am calling for the papillon, and all we can hear is this yapping and rustling in the bushes. Eventually the little dogs comes out of the bush and she is covered in leaves and dirt. Her tail is wagging madly and she has this expression on her face saying "I got it, I got it". She was wound up and bouncing around all over the place for the rest of the night.

I must point out she didn't harm or kill the rabbit and doesn't have the jaw strength to do any damage. But she had a ball chasing that rabbit.

Wow! I had no idea it was a book first. I can't wait to get the books!!! Thanks!! ❤️🤓❤️🤓❤️
It won't be long before you understand why my cat can't be named Arlo 😂😂😂
Raylan has appeared in a few Elmore Leonard novels.
Iirc in one he goes to Italy on his holidays to bring back a fugitive pensioner Mafia numbers man who gave him the slip.
The Crowe family must appear in half a dozen novels even without Raylan.

Ive seen the first series but they’re all on free to sit tv over here now so I’ll be wading through them these next few weeks. Then Frazier, Cheers and Hill Street Blues.

Seeing that hopping mouse or whatever it is, bounce off the wall reminds me of a rabbit the dogs and I were chasing at the park one night. The park had a fence along the side of the path and rabbits and small dogs could get through it. The rabbits used to come out and night and eat the grass on the park and hide on the other side of the fence during the day.

One night the dogs and I were wandering around the park and we saw this rabbit in the middle of the park. The dogs took off after it and it didn't know which way to go. It ran left then right then away from the fence. Then it turned and ran to the fence. This rabbit is tearing across the park with 2 dogs after it and it went to run through the gap in the fence but misjudged it. The rabbit hits this fence and bounces back about 10 feet and lands on the park.

The rabbit is dazed for a few seconds and then shakes itself off. Sees the dogs coming and goes for the fence again. It misses again, hits the fence and bounces back past the dogs who come to a sliding holt, before turning around and going back after it. The rabbit does a lap around the park with 2 dogs after it. I am standing on the path wetting myself laughing. The rabbit makes a third run at the fence and gets through this time. My papillon goes through the fence after it and the kelpie stops by the fence and watches.

About 10 minutes later and the keplie is sitting by the fence. I am calling for the papillon, and all we can hear is this yapping and rustling in the bushes. Eventually the little dogs comes out of the bush and she is covered in leaves and dirt. Her tail is wagging madly and she has this expression on her face saying "I got it, I got it". She was wound up and bouncing around all over the place for the rest of the night.

I must point out she didn't harm or kill the rabbit and doesn't have the jaw strength to do any damage. But she had a ball chasing that rabbit.
Sounds like a 12 round boxing match. Two
knockdowns and a win on points. The dog was very proud of itself.

I thought you were going to say the rabbit did some epic move to jump over the fence:rofl:

my holland lops are Housed in exercise pens on the floor of my shed during the winter because it stays warmer than my other setup. One morning I came out to get the rabbits their food and hay and water. One of the rabbits saw me coming, jumped towards the corner, shoved off the wall and landed on the fence like some kind of ninja rabbit! The next morning I found that one of my female rabbits had jumped over her fence to get in with the male. Now shes supposed to have babies in 2 weeks:dunno:

Moos visited the vet yesterday. The good news is that the vet survived and had a stabil night in the ER. Succes Colin.

Attachments

• 20211120_152814.jpg
    20211120_152814.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 33
Oh man I want a cat so badddd but I’m allergic. Doesn’t stop me from petting and smooching my neighbors little rag dolls as they flop bonelessly in my arms and even though my skin breaks out in a rash like choir girls in church it’s worth it. Gotta butter them and fatten them up so I can eventually feast! And maybe I’ll become more tolerant in the process haha!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back