What's new

For Colin - just for fun πŸ™‚

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐢 Click here to enter! 🐰

NannaLou

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello @Colin_T - have you started trading kitties to save yourself the chase..?

32FC174E-6BCD-48F5-B3BD-61A41B4D7CEE.jpeg

My daughters kitten seems to think she is the dinner!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The fluffy cats are the hardest to groomo_O
Tell me about it! Back before I moved house in 2019, we had six cats. The eldest two were a pair of sisters - one black, the other tuxedo: Flump was the tuxedo one, Pepper was the black one. Flump always had this thick, curly fur on her tummy where she'd lay down and get a little too warm, curling her fur over. It was very sweet! Unfortunately, lots of debris tends to get stuck in long fur, making it difficult to groom them like you already mentioned! Wouldn't have traded them in for the world, though, even if they were kind of anti-social lol.

I am seeing some handsome cats. Reminder, our Pet of the Month contest starts accepting entries in mid January. These cats would make very nice entries in the contest. ;)

View attachment 151798
Adopted this handsome guy yesterday. His name was Arlo but I am not keeping that as his name. Whoever named him clearly never watched the TV series "Justified". πŸ™ƒ
Just started watching β€œjustifiedβ€œ yesterday. Gonna do another couple tonight. I’ve been an Elmore Leonard fan since the mid 80s.

Just started watching β€œjustifiedβ€œ yesterday. Gonna do another couple tonight. I’ve been an Elmore Leonard fan since the mid 80s.
Wow! I had no idea it was a book first. I can't wait to get the books!!! Thanks!! β€οΈπŸ€“β€οΈπŸ€“β€οΈ
It won't be long before you understand why my cat can't be named Arlo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back