Football Is Back

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Not a good start for Arsenal :(

Thank god there's actually a reason to turn the TV on now though!

ncguppy830 said:
well football is basically an improvement of rugby and im sorry if i find scoring 1 time in a game boring but i do.
An improvement to Rugby?!!!
Let me guess, you like the boring activities, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and NASCAR.
But the Title is right, two weeks til kickoff.
Three weeks til the first game between the hedges.
Go Dawgs!
i like basketball football and nascar, you call them boring :no:and obvisouly you dont know the orgins of us football
Yes, I know the origins of American Football. Didn't mention Basketball, but that is dull as well.

facepalm.gif
 so apprently the only entertaining sport is footbal us , well we have our own opinions then.

PPPffftttttt....

You all pale compaired to a real sport like hockey......surprised you hooligans don't get into it more. Fightings a part of the game.

Thread hijacking......checked it off the bucket list :)

I'm just going to ignore the banter and say; Yeeeow Man City! (Awaiting abuse..)

crash274 said:
PPPffftttttt....

You all pale compaired to a real sport like hockey......surprised you hooligans don't get into it more. Fightings a part of the game.

Thread hijacking......checked it off the bucket list :)
Love Hockey. Although my three teams all left for the Great White North.

Man city were good but made to look even better due to Newcastle been absolute rubbish.

Miller2009 said:
Man city were good but made to look even better due to Newcastle been absolute rubbish.

well chelsea could be turned

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back