Football 2009/10 Season Talk

I support Man Utd and I can prove Man Utd are better than LFC by stats!!!!

In the fantasy football Arfie is 5th and I;m second so that just proves it!!!

oh and yesterday was crap for man utd and Leeds played better than a div 1 team... only good thing maybe that Fergoie strengthens in window, we need a big man up front Valencia put a load of good crosses in that went begging withour little front line and Berba can;t move or jump or do anything to be honest
:lol: stats mean nothing on the day...... leeds did play very well though, i dont think man utd were expecting that cos i wasnt!!!! slightly weakened team but still full of big names! i guess you can now say what we in Leicester every year say at some time " we can now concentrate on the league " :sad: if you want rid of berbatov then im sure we can find a spot in our team for him :lol: but i do think quite a bit of cash needs to be flashed in manchester......

Its always satisfying for me to see a big team like man u :lol: get cut up by a smaller side, its football! Sir Alex made me laugh, grumpy old git :rolleyes:

Theres no point in any man u fan saying "leeds played well", facts were man u were rubbish on the day, and thats why they lost the match, maybe they are coming to the end of their reign? :hyper:

you should've made your thread like the one I made last year with clubs that each user supports..
otherwise good job in making this season's thread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: MAN UTD JUST LOST TO LEEDS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

well done leeds and dont cry too much man utd fans
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... they lost to burnley in a league game and i was laughing my @$$ off about that, but LEEDS???!!!! wow... just wow...

Hope Arsenal buy a temporary striker this January...like Louis Saha.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back