• Vegatables

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Rice

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Candy (Anything Sweet)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Itallian Food (Pasta, Pizza, Ect.)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Chinese Food (Sweet & Sour balls, Egg rolls, Ect.)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Escargots, Fried Worms

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Pop (Pepsi, Orange Pop, Ect.)

• Juice (Fruit Punch, Orange Juice, Ect.)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Eggs

• I like everything in the world!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I like everything on that list

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
The list does not seem too bad, but I particularly hate any breakfast cereals - Post toasties, Rice crispies, wheetbix and the likes..... Maybe because my wife insists that I have it instead of a decent bacon and egg breakfast with toast and sausage.... :lol: (next week -18 May... I'd be married 36 years, so for 36 years I,ve been eating cereals for breakfast).... do you blame for hating it??

I have never eaten (or seen) it, but just by the sound of it, I know I hate "Haggis".....

I hate most foods. I don't like much veg, I only know of 1 fruit I like, I don't like meat.

I eat most things anyway, otherwise what would be left?

mine aint on that list but i HATE and i mean make me retch style hate mayonaise , salad cream , mushrooms , tomatoes

i like everything in the world, but on the case of snails and worms, tell me what it is AFTER i eat it :lol:

escargot gets my vote . cani also just add a few of my own . tomatoes , mushrooms , mayonaise ( i hate this with a passion) but even worse thanmayo has gotta be salad cream , just the smell of it and im heaving :sick:

I hate Dark Chocolate, Vinegar or anything that tastes like it, Grapefruit, Mushrooms, Cheese, Onions, sweeteners, anything with diet on it (eg. diet coke :sick:)...

I hate anythink slimey - such as raw oysters :sick: , but since I love trying different type of food and when travelling random order you get to try some interesting dishs! I am trying to think of the weirdest thing I have ever eaten is a witchetty grub :S Happy not to repeat that experience.

Most reactions

trending

Back