• Vegatables

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Rice

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Candy (Anything Sweet)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Itallian Food (Pasta, Pizza, Ect.)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Chinese Food (Sweet & Sour balls, Egg rolls, Ect.)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Escargots, Fried Worms

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Pop (Pepsi, Orange Pop, Ect.)

• Juice (Fruit Punch, Orange Juice, Ect.)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Eggs

• I like everything in the world!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I like everything on that list

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters
The only food/cake i absolutely cant stand the tatse or smell of is the mr kiplin cherry bakequils, the ones with the cherry :sick: Just because of the marzipan really, it actually makes me feel sick. But the worst thing is my mum buys these scented air plug things that smell like it :X

Oh yeah, I also hate mushrooms. Don't care much for raw tomatoes, cucumber, or radishes either.

I know this isn't really a food..

but i HATE HATE HATE HATE HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TOMATOE SAUCE

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW

xx

Bleck! Fried worms?

I'd rather not even try that! :sick:

Honestly, I really hate lettuce. It just tastes so.... green.

I put juce and pop. I do like veriaties of both, but overall I would preffer water or milk most of the time. I also Don't like white been chilli, or burn you tung off spicy stuff. I like the mexican and thy (sp?) foods that don't burn my mouth. I don't really like cooked brocali, but I eat it any way. I like most foods and I really enjoy eating.

courgettes (zuchini) and brussel sprouts yeuuch how could you :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

the most horrid things to ever allow themselves to be endowed upon the human race. absolutely minging

I remember being at my friends house once for tea (they are vegetairans) and the served my up a nut roast (which was nice) and a humungous pile of courgettes, I nearly fainted lol. And so as not to be rude I had to eat them. Never again, screw manners lol.

I voted that I like everything on the list :p I'm not fussy when it comes to food in general, although there are a few things I dislike celery being one of them :sick: not quite sure what you mean by fried worms though? the thought of eating any kind of worm makes me feel a tad sick! I do however, love seafood! eels, squid, mussels, octopus... you name it I've tried them all! yum!

i voted pop... cola was used as a drain cleaner yrs ago.. i like my teeth in my face thankyou v.much :D i avoid the cr*p lke the plague

I don't like fish, never really been a fan of it. Only ever ate it battered from the chippy and even then mostly just ate the batter.

I voted escargots and fried worms although never tried..and never want to..lol
Also top of my hate list are brussel sprouts, celery, marmite, pepperami and 'smelly blue cheeses' :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Pop and Escargots for me.
But to add to that...marmite, nuts and stuff that's REALLY seafoody (octopus, prawns, mussels etc)
I'll eat basically ANYTHING except the above.

I'd eat everything on the list but I would be hesitant with the worms. I've had escargot once and it has an odd texture to it. Definitley not something I would order out of a menu, but if it was offered to me I'd eat it again :p

Most reactions

Back