• Vegatables

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Rice

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Candy (Anything Sweet)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Itallian Food (Pasta, Pizza, Ect.)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Chinese Food (Sweet & Sour balls, Egg rolls, Ect.)

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Escargots, Fried Worms

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Pop (Pepsi, Orange Pop, Ect.)

• Juice (Fruit Punch, Orange Juice, Ect.)

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Eggs

• I like everything in the world!

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I like everything on that list

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

AwesomeBean

Reaction score
You can choose more then one answer. Post here what you voted!! We all want to know! :good:
I voted:
Fish, Milk, Rice, Escargots & Fried Worms.
I forgot to select eggs. I HATE EGGS!!

I voted for escargots & fried worms and Chinese food. Though the latter I only dislike in England. In Holland I absolutely *love* the Chinese food, but can't stand it in England =/ It tastes very very different and the selection is not quite the same either. Only thing I'll eat from the Chinese in England is vegetable spring rolls, and even they can be rank on moments.

As for the rest, seem to love it all =D Actually, not true, don't like pasta either. But do like the pizzas, so decided to not vote for that one.

The only foods i dislike (i think "hate" is too stronger word) are;

Rice cakes
Fish eggs
Bran cereal
Carob chocolate
Squid ink sauce

But yeah, i pretty much like or love everything food-wise, i would say that i am definately not a fussy eater.

most vegetables such as spinach, brussel sprouts, cabbage, etc etc....plus cuscus (sp?)and peanut butter are revolting also.

Chinese and escargot. One that wasn't on there is diet drinks of any kind. The after taste makes me sick.

Nothing on there really applies. I hate, hate spicy food like thai and mexican - can't eat it, would rather spend the whole night retching. Doesn't go down well either. I like blandish foods.

Ahh, K.J., I can't eat spicy food, either. The only thing borderline spicy I like, is General Tso's chicken. It has chili peppers in it, but isn't spicy unless you eat that. Which, the first time I ate it, I didn't know it was chili pepper (full chili peppers) and I ate it thinking it was just a red pepper. chewed and swallowed. It felt like I ate a lit candle. ow.

It felt like I ate a lit candle. ow.

Lol :rofl: :lol: ...

Me personally, i don't mind spicey foods, a lot i even really like, i can handle my chilli's, spices and wasapi very well but i'm still getting into spicey foods a lot as i've only really been trying many for the last year as up until relatively recently i didn't like them at all (mostly childhood experiences putting me off eating such foods for years, but then i got served up a really bland salad at a cafe about a year ago and i decided it needed knocking up a knotch, so added a load of pepper for the heck of it and found out i really liked it, and the rest is history from there :) ).

I dont like fruit or green vegetables much, i do eat them because they are importent but i can honestly say i get no pleasure from them and would probably rather eat cardboard if it had the same nutritional values.

I like spicy foods but not the searing hot chillie type spicy, i like my food to be fragrant and full of flavour so i use lots of cumin, corriander, paprika, garlic and fresh herbs.

I voted rice, chinese and "pop". Cant stand fizzy drinks, just one of those people who cant take them.

I hate leafy greens (kale, collard, etc). As cfc said, I would rather eat cardboard if it had the same nutritional value. I don't mind most fruits and other vegetables although I don't really enjoy them either. I also don't like most health food cereal (the really "brany" ones or fibery ones).

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back