Follow-up on Bio-spira

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

earthbound mermaid

Reaction score
This is for Chunandler and others who may wish to find out more about Bio-Spira. I was initially motivated to use Bio-spira when I read a "diary" of one fishkeeper's experience with Bio-spira. His web site is www.hoerl.com/biospira.html. He gives detailed information about the procedure he followed and his results. He also provides you with an e-mail address so you can contact him with any questions you may have. According to him, Bio-spira works equally well in a freshwater or marine tank. To find a store that carries Bio-Spira, log onto www.marineland.com. You type in your zip code and they will provide you with a list of retail stores in your area that carry Marineland products. HOWEVER, be forwarned that not every retail store that carries Marineland products carries Bio-spira. I had to call several stores before I found one (40 miles away) that did carry this product. The trip was worth it. My fish are doing fine and I'm very glad that I used this product instead of following traditional cycling methods.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back