Fluval U4

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
I bought a Fluval U4 yesterday. It was a hurried buy so I didn't have time to research it. I know Fluval's are known for their high quality filters. So I'm assuming that this is true for this specific filter? Anyone have experience with it? It seems to be working well at the moment.

Similar question yesterday: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/356539-internal-filter/

I have a Fluval external (305) and I find it to be very good.

I've got a U3 and it's a very nice filter indeed; it's actually the only internal filter I'm still running.

I've got 4 of the U4's predecessor (4+) in various tanks and I think they're brilliant - simple design, high flow rate, easy to maintain. I've only heard good things about the U4.

I've got 4 of the U4's predecessor (4+) in various tanks and I think they're brilliant - simple design, high flow rate, easy to maintain. I've only heard good things about the U4.

Well thats good to hear. I figured I couldn't really go wrong with a Fluval.

I would probably add a bit more biomedia into the central basket, as i find that fluval dont fill them up that much!

I would probably add a bit more biomedia into the central basket, as i find that fluval dont fill them up that much!

agreed ive put more biomax in my middle basket now because they give u a tiny amount!.. and ive also replaced the outta carbon pads for filterwool and my water is just spotless :good:

Got a link for this filter wool, if it is better and works out cheaper im up for it lol? i've got the U3 though!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back