Fluval Fx5

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

loachylover

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi

I am wondering if anyone out there has a Fluval FX5 in a Jewel Vision 450 tank?. I was at my LFS today and nearly ordered both of them till i seen the size of the box the FX5 came in, they did not have a vision 450 in the shop for me to measure against. But i am worried that the filter will not fit in one of the door compartments. The new tank is for my living room so it is essential i can hide it away

Any advise would be much appreciated

Thanks

Someone who used to come here called Adam I think (wasnt very popular due to his stocking) had an fx5 with a 450tank. This really is racking my brains from a few years back mind you. Best to either get the dimensions online or check a larger fish store and see it in person.

*Edit* I think he may of taken the shelf out of the central compartment and had it there, it would be on show but not in the way. If your handy at DIY you could easily cover that up.

Thanks for the reply SJ2K.

All my research over the weekend is telling me that it will not fit in one of the cabinet spaces,it will only fit in middle section(as you have stated), but an Ehiem Pro 3 2080 will fit as it is a good 8cm shorter in width. Only problem is the price difference!!!! close to £200 extra

Ah well time to sell a kidney!!!

Thanks again

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back