Fluval Edge Saltwater Conversion

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

No worries, I'll be putting together a new 15 gallon tank in two weeks for him and a mate, hopefully.

20 gallons is minimum for a pair :good: however I would be happier for them to be in a minimum of 25 gallons

Seffie x

Oh and look, Liz and James are spending more and more time on the salty side :p wont be long guys.............and they will be over here with a tank, what do you think?

LOL... Am I building some anticipation here? Well, while I'm not one to toot my own horn, everybody here knows my planted systems... I'm no slouch. When I do something...

Liz

i think its about time you tryed the salty side then :) maybe if you are such a whizz you can come over to the shady places, beware though! the dark side is hardcore.

i think its about time you tryed the salty side then :) maybe if you are such a whizz you can come over to the shady places, beware though! the dark side is hardcore.

I'm tempted... I love low-light stuff. I'm good at getting things to grow with only minimal requirements. I'm a huge bookworm, though, I like to do a lot of reading and I've hijacked this thread enough. My apologies, Murloc. :)

Liz

OOPS so we have, sorry fella! althought the offer stands for anyone who wants to try azoox corals/critters. PM if you want to know more about the keeping of them.

i think murloc needs some sun corals :) i look at this tank and think 'this needs more sun corals!'

wow after seeing this tread i really want to rehome my betta and convert my edge into a salty tank it looks great.
wouldnt know the first place to start :( haha

hows the coral doing with the lighting in the edge?

Great tank though B-) :good:

Oh and look, Liz and James are spending more and more time on the salty side :p wont be long guys.............and they will be over here with a tank, what do you think?

Well Seffie, it turns out I could have a salty before the month is out!

James.

This is impressive. We just setup a biocube 14 and I was wondering if the Fluval Edge we have could be converted into a quarantine unit. I think you have convinced me that it's possible. I can't wait.

Most reactions

trending

Back