Fluval Ebi Nano Tank & Boyu T5 Unit ***sold***

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fishprotector

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Equipment: Fluval Ebi Nano Tank (7.9 USG / 30l)
Age and condition: Used, but excellent condition
Quantity for sale: One
Reason for Sale: No longer required
Delivery or Collection: Collection / local delivery
Sales price: £50
Postage & Packaging: Nil
Photograph:

DSC_0415-1.jpg

DSC_0416-1.jpg

This is a 30l nano tank with rounded seamless corners and a clear glass lid. Apart from the lid seats, there is nothing but glass and these tanks really are great for viewing. I used to have it as a planted setup, and the seamless design looked great.

It comes with the original nano filter which is very good (mature media can be supplied if required). I do not have the original light unit, but have a Boyu 24W T5 unit instead. This is a much brighter unit and gives plenty of light out. It is currently set up with three Interpet plant growth bulbs which have a bit of life left in them yet.

It also comes with the original polystrene 3d background which can be siliconed back on if needed and a black background (sticky back plastic) which I stuck on.

The tank is scratch free and great condition. The silicone is clear and is a little discoloured, but as it is a seamless tank at the front, the only silicone is on the back wall and the base so can easly be covered.

Comes with main box and filter box.

Any questions just ask.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Oh yeah forgot to say before, but the light unit has two independant switches. One to control one bulb and one to control two bulbs. You could therefore run two daylight bulbs and a blue one for night time etc.

At the moment I am selling it as a set, but I will let you know if I change my mind.

Still available and I am free this weekend for you to collect. Would also be happy letting a courier collect if that's what you need.

About ten to fifteen minutes depending on traffic in an anti clockwise direction on the m60. Do you live near the airport?

no im from the wirral but manchester airport is an easy 40 min to an hr drive dependind what vehicle im in.

No problems. I could meet you there, or I am going to the blue planet on sat morning so can meet you near there or anywhere along the way (normally m56) if that is better?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back