Age and condition: Not sure how old, complete but covered in dust
Quantity for sale:1
Reason for Sale: too small for my tanks
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £10
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: NA
Photograph: Its a fluval 204 filter.

Just moved another tank and discovered this filter in the cupboard of the tank behind it. Its been sat for possibly over a year or longer as I forgot it was there. I have plugged it in and it works. All pipework and baskets are with it. The seals are very dry, the shut off valve is stiff because it has been sat for so long. Needs a clean up, seals I would recommend greasing up and testing before putting it on a tank just in case they have perished, but to the naked eye they look ok, it did have a new seal on the head. Hence price.

£10. For quick sale as I keep moving it round the conservatory trying to find somewhere to put it! lol

Please do not ask me to post, I cant post it, I have no boxes or packaging materials

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Had it running today, it runs lovely, no leaks while running. However when turned off and no longer under pressure it does start to dribble from the head so £5 for a new seal and its good to go.

I do still have it, for you I will even wipe the dust off lol.  PM me what day you want to collect :)

Most reactions

Back