Flushable Pets - September 2021 Tank of the Month Winner (16 gal and smaller)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
September 2021 Tank
of the Month Contest
We had 8 awesome tanks entered in this month's TOTM contest featuring tanks sized 16 gallons and smaller, but only one could win...
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Flushable Pets
Let's all congratulate him
:drinks:
Here's the winning tank and its description
rsz_20210830_121828-jpg.142411
6.8 gallon Imagitarium
Sashimi, a koi plakat betta
A gazillion MTS and bladder snails
Nicrew Gen 2 Classic
DIY CO2
Stock filter
Rotala rotundifolia, Ludwigia repens and DHG
DIY Osmocote root tabs
Seachem Flourish
Weekly 25%-ish water change
Daily Tetra-Min pellets or blood worms
Tetra AquaSafe
Going roughly 5 months

Last edited:
Congrats to Flushable Pets with his 6.8 gallon nicely planted tank. Well deserved win. You will soon receive a profile banner indicating this is your second TOTM win! Your tank will be added to our
Tank of the Month Wall of Fame.

Coming in 2nd place is AdorabelleDearheart with her 60 litre/15.5g Pygmy Corydora colony tank. Great looking tank!

Coming in third place is noobfish with their 5g Aqueon Mini Bowfront. Nice setup. Good job!

Right now, we are accepting entries for our Pet of the Month contest. If you have any pet (no fish allowed) consider entering the contest. You can view the entry thread by clicking HERE

Last edited:
beautiful plants!
that would clog my toilet if i tried to flush it though XD

You should see it now. Those plants exploded since I took that photo and tweaked the CO2. I've started filling a 5 gallon with the trimmings. I'm going for a 3rd win! 😄

I blame y'all for our aquarium addiction. I've learned so many things here. I had never heard of using CO2 or root tabs nor had the slightest clue what aquascaping was. The only thing I knew was cycling.

You should see it now. Those plants exploded since I took that photo and tweaked the CO2. I've started filling a 5 gallon with the trimmings. I'm going for a 3rd win! 😄

I blame y'all for our aquarium addiction. I've learned so many things here. I had never heard of using CO2 or root tabs nor had the slightest clue what aquascaping was. The only thing I knew was cycling.
you are very lucky to have so many plants
i have to make my 75g into an absolute plant farming jungle

new photos?

same.... the aquarium took off after a new light
bacopa trees are blasting off

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back