Floating plants & Skimmer/Filter

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

eicca

Reaction score
I've recently added floating plants to my tank (Salvinia) and am having trouble coming up with a viable solution to keeping the plants from floating all over the tank, getting into the skimmer and blocking the filter. I'm open to any ideas, even DIY, if you guys have some. I thought about making a circle of straws or something, but I don't want my solution to be ugly as I'm trying to put a lot of effort into the tank, so that it's both healthy and looks good. Thanks!

Floating corrals is what I have been using for years. Effective and cost-free solution.
Semaprochilodus 31Dec2017 AtSurface DSCF0669 CropCrop.jpg

I've recently added floating plants to my tank (Salvinia) and am having trouble coming up with a viable solution to keeping the plants from floating all over the tank, getting into the skimmer and blocking the filter. I'm open to any ideas, even DIY, if you guys have some. I thought about making a circle of straws or something, but I don't want my solution to be ugly as I'm trying to put a lot of effort into the tank, so that it's both healthy and looks good. Thanks!
I’ve been using this they take about 2 week to get but it was worth it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back