Floating plants saved my guppy fry

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I’ll subscribe next time I’m on my PC! ;)

I find that my Salvinia saves my Cherry Shrimp fry from my neon tetras. :)

Floating plants ate helpful in so many ways :)

my tetra fry hid in my floating hornwort ;)
Which tetra? Did they grow to adulthood? That is so nice :) I saw a baby white cloud in my tank once.
My Betta fry loves to hang out on the Salvinia.
I'm actually thinking about getting salvinia for my betta, I think he would be really interested in hanging out there, though I will first upgrade his tank to 15 gallons :)
Floating plants ate helpful in so many ways :)
I cannot agree more :)

Yes but by time my platy fry leave the safety of the water sprite, they're too big for my larger fish to eat lol.
Oof! I'm actually going to leave two of my guppy fry, a male and a female (yellow-ish [male] and grey[female]) and rest will go to my betta. The only disease safe (or free) live food for him.

Which tetra? Did they grow to adulthood? That is so nice :) I saw a baby white cloud in my tank once.

I'm actually thinking about getting salvinia for my betta, I think he would be really interested in hanging out there, though I will first upgrade his tank to 15 gallons :)

I cannot agree more :)
I have had both red eyed tetra fry (13) and glow light (3) and one unknown that did not make it. All the red eyed made it to adulthood and I gave them away. Only one glow light. My hornwort broke down so I ordered some water sprite to try.

I have had both red eyed tetra fry (13) and glow light (3) and one unknown that did not make it. All the red eyed made it to adulthood and I gave them away. Only one glow light. My hornwort broke down so I ordered some water sprite to try.
That is a big number!
Water sprite should be better I think, you can either float it or plant it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back