Flamingo guppy...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Overhere a video of my flamingo guppies. Don't mistake these with full reds. With full reds, the blonde based body of the male will be fully covered with a red coloration. These deltas concern a commercial strain. But still worthwhile to keep...

Lovely. Out of interest how many varieties of live bearers are you breeding. Do you have a commercial out let for everything you breed. ie: a retail shop

I think they look very nice:fish:
Thank you...
I easily imagine those on a dark background : super flashy !
Yes, if you'll darken the background, the red will pop up much more...
Lovely. Out of interest how many varieties of live bearers are you breeding. Do you have a commercial out let for everything you breed. ie: a retail shop
120 varieties of livebearer species and strains at this moment. I'm not breeding them specifically for profit. But I can get rid of them very easily. Wether that'll be an lfs or a serious breeder (national or international). I try to preserve rare species for the aquarium world. But this guppy strain is not rare. But interesting enough to keep.

120 varieties of livebearer species and strains at this moment. I'm not breeding them specifically for profit. But I can get rid of them very easily. Wether that'll be an lfs or a serious breeder (national or international). I try to preserve rare species for the aquarium world. But this guppy strain is not rare. But interesting enough to keep.
120 varieties 😮 and how many tanks ?
There's a pattern I saw few years ago : filigran coral gold if not mistaken. Does it remind you of "something" ?

Last edited:
120 varieties 😮 and how many tanks ?
There's a pattern I saw few years ago : filigran coral gold if not mistaken. Does it remind you of "something" ?
Over 80 indoors and 10 outdoors.
Filigran coral gold refers to a guppy strain. Should it remind me of something? I do have a similar strain but not coral and it's a topsword variety that I'm keeping.

Dare I say my favourite tails are fan, delta, and veil ones ? Okay, I'm off
offf.png
:lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back