Fissidens Fontanus

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NathanPrince

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey guys after some fissidens for my wood in my tank, let me know what you got! Cheers

Wanted:
Item Wanted -
Fissidens fontanus
Condition Required - Alive and good condition
Price Limit - free - £few quid
Picture or Link to Item
Location - Bristol but will cover p&p

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

Thought I had some but it never turned up
sad.png
Still looking!!!

How much you after?  I had absolutely loads! but just sold it all, I might be able to get you some though.

As much as possible really, id of had the lot if id of known!

If you can get some let me know

Cheers

NathanPrince said:
As much as possible really, id of had the lot if id of known!

If you can get some let me know

Cheers

Only sold it today, as a massive amount but there is still some left on my redmoor root wood. I will get back to you asap

Just my luck was meant of posted last night lol.

Let me know how much you got and a price.

Cheers

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back