Fissidens Fontanus Moss **sold**

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hi is there any of this left?
If so can I have some and combine the postage with the other plants I have sent payment for i.e. send you another £5? 
Did the payment come through OK, sent you a PM previously.
Thanks

Sent payment and confirmation of double lot :)
PM'd you.
Cheers

Hi mate, whats the best way to attach this to wood please ? I have some on the way from you and want to get the right stuff to do the job, cheers.

mishmash said:
Hi mate, whats the best way to attach this to wood please ? I have some on the way from you and want to get the right stuff to do the job, cheers.

Fine fishing line is what I use with great success.

Livewire88 said:

Fine fishing line is what I use with great success.

What grade do you use out of interest?  I bought 1/4lbs .45
Not sure if I maybe should have gone a little finer, but it is OK for now as I have a large reel of it
smile.png

Also I got mine in a beige colour which does not show up in the aquarium.

I tried some fine nylon thread, but had to return it to store as could not find the end of it, it was so fine.  We went through a number of them in the store with the same problem, so this was not successful and I resorted to the fishing line.

I received this moss and my java fern today :) I'm very happy, it's lovely moss and loads of it. Thank you livewire88, I would recommend people to buy moss from you

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back