fishyfun&fans says Hi!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Welcome to TFF, and you've been given great advice so far....you will need to rehome most of those fish, or upgrade in tank size, sooner rather than later....the CAE has got to go, no question about it.

How long has this tank been set up? Do you know anything about cycling a fish tank?

Welcome to TFF, and you've been given great advice so far....you will need to rehome most of those fish, or upgrade in tank size, sooner rather than later....the CAE has got to go, no question about it.

How long has this tank been set up? Do you know anything about cycling a fish tank?
Yes I did lots of research on cycling and did things properly before adding any fish into the tank

at the moment the mollies are young same as the CAE the CAE is Up for rehoming now and the tank upgrade is coming between Flight Lessons & Aviation Exams Iā€™ve been looking whenever Iā€™ve had a spare 5 minutes or more

Yes I did lots of research on cycling and did things properly before adding any fish into the tank itā€™s been up and running nearly 4 months now

at the moment the mollies are young same as the CAE the CAE is Up for rehoming now and the tank upgrade is coming between Flight Lessons & Aviation Exams Iā€™ve been looking whenever Iā€™ve had a spare 5 minutes or more

Oh, if the honey loach is a chinese algae eater, yeah, kill it with fire.* They're awful. See if the pet store will take it back. Then find a different pet store.

*this is a figure of speech, a hyperbolic expression used for humorous affect. The Fish Forum does not advocate or recommend the use of flame throwers to euthanize problem fish.
I am 100% in agreement!! I had a chinese algae eater, didn't mean to buy one, newbie mistake, anyway it was in my angelfish tank and decided to attack my male angelfish. Tore his tail fin up ( he's a veiltail). So now, the CAE has been destroyed and I've got my male angeater got.hold of him, the right is before. lfish on the mend. You can see his tail in these pics, the left is after the algae e

Attachments

• 20211022_225552.jpg
    20211022_225552.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20210820_231051.jpg
    20210820_231051.jpg
    328.2 KB · Views: 24

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back