Fishy articles

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

adeyc

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Anyone fancy writing any articles on tropical fish, tank setups, hardware, horror stories, intersting facts etc, for the Tropical Aquariums Newsletter?
For those of you still at school/college You should get a credit for any published article, and including the rest of us how would your CV look with freelance writer added to it.!!!!
All submisions can be e-mailed to either myself [email protected] or Davy [email protected]

Oooooops, till now I had forgotten I promised a article for you guys, from on the other board. guess I had better figure out what to write on. Rose

K Rose. About almost anything will do. The first draft's finished but needs filling out a bit, I'm waitning to see what davy wants to do with it.
a couple of new bits are New hardware and strange and exotic fish(the ones most of us don't keep). If you end up doing a bit an a fish and don't have any pics for it yet let me know i might have some or I'll find some somewhere.
Cheers.

Hardwere as in Filters and things of that nature? Something that lists the filters/ heaters/ air pumps/ lights ect... and what the pros and cons are of each price and such. Is that what you are thinking? If so I might be able to put something like that together. Rose

that would be Ideal Rose.
not to sure how often the newsletters going to be put out(monthly, bi-monthly etc). the main idea was to find out who was relasing what eg Fluval 911 the emergency use filter.
sort of thing. but your idea's probably better until we can get on company mailing lists for new products.
just go for it. don't worry about UK prices myself or Davy can add them for you. If you can get any opinions on the stuff you're writting about that would help, ie freinds that use xxx or past personal experience. (ease of use and reliability would also be good to add).
I'll leave it in you're hands.

Alllllllllllllllllllllll righty then. I'll see what I can come up with. Rose

Most reactions

trending

Back