Fishjasonle - 2022 Tank of the Year Winner!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
2022 Tank of the Year Tournament
The 12 past winners of Tank of the Month contests for 2022 were entered in The Tank of the Year Tournament. Our members helped choose which tank was the best of the best.
And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Fishjasonle
Let's all congratulate him
:drinks:
Fishjasonle will receive a $100 Amazon gift certificate.
Here's the winning tank and its description
pxl_20220528_012148461-mp-2-jpg.164140
Size 150 gallon
Filter. Forza UV 13 plus a hang on back filter
Plant. Mainly moss and anubias and bucephalantra S repen and some carpet plants from seed.
Stone and feature: dragon stone. Volcanical floating rock, ryo stone for the water(sand) fall
Fish: 150 neon tetra, some angel fish and ottocinclus. Also got some mystery snails I'm there. recently angel fish laid egg and all got hatched :) I have 60 plus fry now. I entered this tank in may. But it was not ready with fish yet. But now it is a living eco system and the plants are just thriving. A lot of trimming every month :). Haven't got a single tetra died yet for 4 months. That is a success for me. Haha.

Congrats to @fishjasonle for winning our Tank of the Year Tournament with your 150 gallon Avatar themed beautifully scaped tank. Your tank is perfection. You will receive a $100 Amazon gift certificate for winning TOTY. Your tank will also be added to our Wall of Fame and you will be awarded a banner in your avatar area signifying your win.

Coming in second place is @AquaBarb with his Jewel Rio 125 gallon meticulously aquascaped tank. For coming in second place, you will receive a $50 Amazon gift certificate. Nice going, AB!

And coming in third place with his 30 liter superbly aquascaped tank is @Wills. Wills will receive a $25 Amazon git certificate for his win. Great job, Wills.

Thanks go out to everyone who participated in the Tournament. This winds up another great year on TFF...the best place on the net for all things fish!

Starting up right now is our January 2023 Tank of the Month contest. For January, we are seeking tanks sized at 17 to 30 US gallons. If you have a tank of that size, we hope you enter the contest.
CLICK HERE to view entry thread.

Last edited:
What a tough contest! It was so hard to vote for just one tank. Looking forward to doing it again in 2023!

Congrats @fishjasonle on the win! trophy1 🎉🥳
Thank you. Yeah there are so many beautiful tanks. Looking forward to 2023

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back