🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

dascrow

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
fishforums-toftm-jpg.82047

ff-march17.JPG

We would like to congratulate StandbySetting as the FishForums.net March 2017 Tank of the month!

Here's some additional information on the winning tank!

"My tank is a Juwel Lido 200 - 200 litre capacity, built in filtration as well as additional water circulation with a powerhead (2000lph total)."
  • Lighting is stock (2x28w T5 tubes)
  • Pressurised CO2 injection at 30ppm
  • I dose 5ml of Aqua Essentials neutro CO2 and 10ml of Aqua Essentials Neutro plus daily.
  • Inert black sand substrate
  • My water parameters are as follows:
  • Ammonia 0ppm nitrite 0ppm nitrate 10ppm, pH 6.5-7 (drops when CO2 is on) gH 6 degrees, kH 6 degrees - I change 50% of the water each week.
Current plant list:
Hygrophila polysperma, Valiseneria nana, Heteranthera zosterifolia, Rotala walicii, Hemianthus callitrichoides, Pogostemon helferiand Cryptocorynes of the following species: Wendtii green, brown, red, bullosa, undulatus, parva, beckettii x petchii and lucens.

Current inhabitants:
6 juvinile angel fish
Breeding pair of keyhole cichlids
Breeding pair of Apistogramma cacatuoides
12 red eye Tetra
10 Dward Neon Rainbowfish
2 guppies (I fed a batch of fry and these 2 made it)
8 bronze and 6 albino Corydoras (may be more as they are breeding)
6 Corydoras julii
1 Bristlenose Pleco
8 marbled hatchetfish

"I feed flake, Catfish pellets and algae wafers daily, supplemented by either frozen or live Daphnia, Bloodworm, Tubifex and Brineshrimp twice a week, I do sometimes feed Cyclops and Rotifiers if there are fry in the tank."

Winning Post: http://www.fishforums.net/threads/f...tank-of-the-month-begins.444327/#post-3761643

Stay tuned for the April 2017 Tank of the Month Contest!

Congratulations! Your red-eyes are gorgeous c:

Congrats..very natural looking tank...really like the wood and variety of plants..what type of filter (capacity) and media in it..
Seems like a lot of fish but most are small for the time being ;)

The filter is a Juwel bio flow 3 - 600lph, not sure of the capacity - about 3/4 litres id imagine. I use a combination of ceramic and sponge media with a polyester floss that I change weekly.

Thanks

Congrats....very worthy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Congratulations :)
Now if I may ask, when is april TOTM? and how do I enter?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back