TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
We have a winner in Fishforums.net
November 2020
Pet of the Month Contest

We had 12 very pampered pets entered in this month's POTM contest. But only one could win...

And the winner is.......
:band:
:hooray:
Fishfinatic77
Let's all congratulate her
:drinks:
Here's her winning Pet named Papaya and its description
papaya-fave-pic-10-13-20-jpg.122631
This is Papaya, my frizzled Cochin bantam cockerel. He is a little over 5 months old, and I've had him since he was just one day old.
There is a huge misconception that roosters are mean, but most of the time that is absolutely not true. Papaya is a perfect example of how sweet a rooster can be. He loves to cuddle and be held. He will sit with me for over twenty minutes at a time, never trying to run away. When I hold him to my chest, he tucks his head under my chin and closes his eyes.
His crow is the cutest, funniest thing. Because he's a bantam, his crow isn't nearly as loud as a big rooster's.
Papaya loves to show off to his ladies. He trots around with his head high in the air and his chest puffed out. He thinks he's so strong and macho. In his mind, he is a big man, despite the fact that he can comfortably perch on my fingers.
Papaya is just the sweetest, funniest little chicken. Every time I look at him, it brings a smile to my face. He makes me so happy every day, and I love him very much.
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Congrats to Fishfinatic77 with your awesome pet Cockerel, Papaya. What a great pet and an awesome picture. You will soon be awarded a Pet of the Month banner in your profile area.

Coming in a strong second place is Jamesthecat with his doggie named Trevor. What a great story you wrote about your pet. Congrats on your second place finish.

Coming in third place is Bluebubbles with her Australian Green Tree frog named Gabi. Congrats for coming in the top three in the contest.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Pet of the Month contest.

We are now accepting entries for our Tank of the Month contest for December. If you have a tank sized at 16 US gallons or smaller, we hope you will enter the contest. To visit the entry thread, click HERE

Thank you everyone!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back