Fish you wish you could combine...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Stan510

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I got the idea from somebody's post on 21 neons. I thought how cool would it look to have a large aquarium with full grown and LARGE Comet Goldfish and 500 Cardinal tetra in an aquarium with black sands? By some magic all would thrive. I can dream.

Fancy goldfish and a betta. Long, flowing tails with betta color variations and goldfish size and stamina. :)

Now, do you mean combine like a hybrid or combine like keep together? Cus those are 2 very different things lol

Hybrid - Angelfish and Neon Tetra, a school of super tiny, colorful Angelfish would be sweet

Keep together - Probably Male Bettas with other Male Bettas, a school of Bettas would be absolutely stunning

Bettas with schooling fish, hard water fish with soft water fish... pretty much anything that is cool, won’t work. So everything that is wrong, I would like it to work out. :lol:

Basically, red tail catfish with small fishes like cardinals.

Angelfish and neons. Mainly because angels would've been the perfect centerpiece species for the South American community I've set up but then I would've had to constantly worry about my precious schools doing a vanishing act.

Angelfish and neons. Mainly because angels would've been the perfect centerpiece species for the South American community I've set up but then I would've had to constantly worry about my precious schools doing a vanishing act.
Once my Angels got around 6 months old, my neons started to become magicians lol

Most reactions

Back