Fish Up For Sale

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Rex740

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I sell fish and ship across all of the U.S.

Here is a list of some of the fish I am selling, shipping is usually around $15. Send me a message if you are interested.

-Fundulus chrysotus
-Blue-fin killifish
-Least livebearer (heterandria formosa)
-Eastern mosquito fish
-Salvini
-Mayan cichlids
-Jewel cichlids (hemichromis letournuexi)

how much are the mayans and how big do they get?

They get around 10 inches fully grown, sometimes an inch or so larger. They are $3 a fish and range from 1.5 to 2 inches in length (Some are a little bit bigger). I currently have 6. Within the next few days I can probably take a photo of the ones I have now if you would like me to.

how much are the mayans and how big do they get?

They get around 10 inches fully grown, sometimes an inch or so larger. They are $3 a fish and range from 1.5 to 2 inches in length (Some are a little bit bigger). I currently have 6. Within the next few days I can probably take a photo of the ones I have now if you would like me to.
i would like to see a photo

Sorry, I've been away for awhile. Are you still interested in the pictures?

These are photos of blue-fin killies and chrysotus killies I had before.

Blue-fin males...
YemilBlueFinKillies.jpg

Here is a young male chrysotus. When they get older they become blue/greenish with those red spots as this picture does not do them justice.
Xenoteca015.jpg

I am interested in your killies. Do you have more than one kind? How much for each? I live in central IL.Thanks Tom

Those two above are wild caught killies that can be bred in captivity. I domestically breed...

Fp. Gardneri Lafia Gold
CopyofGardneri071refined.jpg

Fp. Walkeri (This male is a bit stressed out)
Walkeri016.jpg

I do not have any of those two above to sell currently, you'd have to wait a few months until I raise more into adults, unless you would like the eggs to raise them yourself, I can get you eggs fairly soon.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back