Fish tank shelf

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Rubys.aquatics

Reaction score
Here is my current fish tank shelf, what do you guys think? I feel like something is missing, I might add a planted shrimp bowl on the top of the shelf.

Attachments

• 6EA05E8B-7BF0-46FE-9AE5-82C4F784FE9E.jpeg
    6EA05E8B-7BF0-46FE-9AE5-82C4F784FE9E.jpeg
    292.5 KB · Views: 79
Here is my current fish tank shelf, what do you guys think? I feel like something is missing, I might add a planted shrimp bowl on the top of the shelf.
Is that shelving actually strong enough for all that weight? IMO i would want something a little more substantial.

How big are the tanks? The weight is not evenly distributed which means one side is holding more weight then the other.
The one on the bottom in a 20 gallon tall, and then a 5 gallon, a three gallon, and two 10 gallons. The heaviest shelf is probably the bottom one, but it still doesnā€™t hold 350 pounds and Iā€™ve moved the shelf a little with the tanks on it and Iā€™ve never had a problem

The one on the bottom in a 20 gallon tall, and then a 5 gallon, a three gallon, and two 10 gallons. The heaviest shelf is probably the bottom one, but it still doesnā€™t hold 350 pounds and Iā€™ve moved the shelf a little with the tanks on it and Iā€™ve never had a problem
Alright. If you feel safe then that's all that matters.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back