Fish supplier prices

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I'd never send without money up front. But a lot of these characters take you right up to the money point. You do the legwork, they vanish. And then they return. It is a little strange.

People in the business are used to it - it's why so many wholesale only. We're our own worst enemies in this hobby. A lot of stores won't special order unless they trust you because of this behaviour.
Luckily my LPS doesn't get a lot of special orders due to the fact people don't really take fish keeping as a serious hobby around here so they trusted me when I ordered them up...
So we picked up the fish and it all went ok

Our wholesalers put out a stock list without prices for people browsing the web. Then they have a link if you want to find shops in your area that the wholesaler deals with. It works well because you can see what is available but don't get the price.

For companies here, they won't do business with you unless you provide them with a business name and tax number to prove you are a business. It doesn't matter what sort of business, just as long as you are one. Then they have minimum orders and small orders normally have to be collected from the warehouse.

For companies here, they won't do business with you unless you provide them with a business name and tax number to prove you are a business.
That's how it works. In my case, there's an exception. I do have a serious name in the aquatic world and stores and some wholesalers do contact me to do business.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back