Video Fish Room Update

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
I actually have a longer summer this year. :lol:

HOPEFULLY, I'll be able to drive next year or even some time this year after September. I better get saving up :blink:

yep its expensive to run a car, and the lessons, more so if you fail the test 6 times like me, LMAO! :blush:

What kind of idiot are you? 6 times?! :lol: :lol:
AA's driving lessons are "from" Ā£10.50 per hour :blink: :blink: :blink:

Wow, I really do need to save up. :lol:

I did think about doing that and I had spec'd it out. but with the limited room I have, it would have meant loosing two tanks, and Id rather do water changes and have more tanks :)

Doing changes isnt that bad, I tend to do one or two every day, as I work from home I can nip out and do one or two at lunch then another while tea is cooking, and then on a weekend I might do the big tank and vacuum them etc :) its a bit of effort, but if I dont change the water for a week they arent gonna die.

I have had very successful tanks in the passed that I only ever topped up the water and the fish spawned and fry were raised in those tanks. its all about balance ;)

Edit: @Josh I was always at the end of the day and got marked off for random stuff, a lot of it was other drivers. luck of the draw, always try to get in early in the month as the later you leave it the closer they are to their targets and they cant pass any over their targets (/me stops derailing again)

well if you ever get bored my tanks always need servicing, you can come and vacuum the sand for me :fun:
Thats a brilliant idea...gives Mr No-Life Joshwainwright something to finally do. :hey:

OTOH hoovering sand is great, why don't you like it? Are you a 'lazy sod'? :nod:

coz thats just plain ugly :D unless its a huge tank :)

I want my cake and I want to eat it, but I dont want to make it, as it were (although tbh I do like baking, lol) :fun:

this thread has not only derailed, I think it crashed through a building and carried on in to a lake and is now sat at the bottom :huh:

this thread has not only derailed, I think it crashed through a building and carried on in to a lake and is now sat at the bottom :huh:
:rofl:
Slight exaggeration :X
It crashed through a building and now its the highest thread on the 'Member's Aquarium and Fish Pictures' board :D

It then sank, but somehow filled with air and started floating back to top. It should be somewhere near the top NOW.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back