Video Fish Room Update

They are nice, I really like leopardus, similar to C. trilineatus, I suppose they are some place between C. trilineatus and C. julii

But have you seen wild C. aenus? very similar in colour to Brochis, not the poop brown of the shop bought fish.

They are nice, I really like leopardus, similar to C. trilineatus, I suppose they are some place between C. trilineatus and C. julii

But have you seen wild C. aenus? very similar in colour to Brochis, not the poop brown of the shop bought fish.
Yep, I've seen wild C.Aeneus. My LFS has some wilds left and the colour is nothing like Brochis, its more a black colour with a beige underside. In another LFS much further away, the wilds are, as you say, coloured like Brochis. I guess its regional variations?

As far as Im aware the dark brown, with the cream under belly is a side effect of the inbreeding from and they tend to be farmed.
Although the ones with the green sheen to them, I have seen labeled as C. aenus sp. venezula so maybe it is a variation :)

and now starts JOMTS (just one more tank syndrome) Ive got that, currently at approx 17 tanks lol

A million posts later, I reply.

I wish I had the room to be diagnosed with just one more tank syndrome. I have the loft but that would be rather pointless, I would barely ever see the fish.

Just because I found myself a life today! ;)

Sorry, I can't help it. I need to work on staying on topic! :lol:

Back on topic
Seeing as we don't have a spare room to steal and make in to a fish room. It seems like it's almost time to move my bedroom furniture around to attempt to find some room.

now thats the idea!
its not I dont have room, its what I get rid of or move so I can have another tank.

When I lived at home I got rid of bed from my bedroom so I could have tanks (ok not strictly true, I got rid of it so I could have a better desk and cupboards and in turn gave me surfaces for tanks) I replaced it with a sofa bed, and before that I slept on a matress on the floor for about 3yrs, lol.

Its all about sacrifices :) I sacrificed having a games room with real bar for the fish house :) games room would have been cooler and cheaper tbh lol... :blush:

Its all about sacrifices :) I sacrificed having a games room with real bar for the fish house :) games room would have been cooler and cheaper tbh lol... :blush:

BUT NOT AS FUN!

You might have gone in the games room once a week to sit there and do nothing alone for a hour or so. Look at what you've transformed it in to now, paradise! :lol:

I've been studying hard and from moving some stuff around in my bedroom I could make about 2 foot of space. I think I might sulk soon. :p

well if you ever get bored my tanks always need servicing, you can come and vacuum the sand for me :fun: almost like having your own tanks :D

I don't think I fancy travelling to Chester without being able to drive to clean your tanks... :lol:

According to Google maps, it would take 1 day 1 hour to walk :lol: :blink:

Most reactions

trending

Back