Video Fish Room Update

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
I have a fluval 405 on the 120gal and a 305 on the corytank.
a few have heaters due to their locations in the room but most dont.

There are two heaters in the 120gal for when I do large water changes but once its up to temp I turn them off.

As long as you keep you water changes the sponge filters are fine, and also substrate vac-ing too. I hate having to it, but its a must.

I wouldnt suggest doing it in tanks with fish that like fast water though, but you could put a power head on the top of a sponge filter.

I am uploading the dat video at the moment and will post when its done

:wub: Surely one of the prettiest species. But why does it have to be big and predatory?! :shout:

lol, yeah. There are some smaller species which are very similar, Nandus nandus is one Ive wanted to keep, but cant find them anywhere.

Wildwoods are selling them, you can order for them to be delivered. I was at Wildwoods a few days ago and there was one left so if you want them, buy them soon.
http://www.tropicalfishfinder.co.uk/stores_productsinfo.asp?store=54&prod=999

I would love to but Im on a self imposed fish ban at the moment, as I have spent a LOT of money these past two months on fish and the like. I wouldnt like to say how much but its more than Ā£500 easily lol.

And to make matters worse I just put in a request for a quote on 90 cories, different species for a large breeding project :D

AND... I proposed to the GF earlier this week so need to save for that. :angry:

:eek: lol, fishkeeping is a gold-digger ^_^
And congrats on your engagement :thumbs:

Yeah it is costly, but I breeding again now which is good. Ive got 27 Neolamprologus brichardi which are almost ready to sell, and the parents just had a another spawning which has been a bigger yeild than previous spawns too.

hopefully will get about Ā£2.50 each for them, although Im not delivering it'll be pickup only.

C. aenus WILD
C. concolor
C. robustus WILD
C. undulatus
C. leopardus
C. eques WILD

depends on the price, if I get them though

Yeah it is costly, but I breeding again now which is good. Ive got 27 Neolamprologus brichardi which are almost ready to sell, and the parents just had a another spawning which has been a bigger yeild than previous spawns too.

hopefully will get about Ā£2.50 each for them, although Im not delivering it'll be pickup only.
Brichardi are lovely too. A bit too aggressive though. :sad:
Why not start posting, if you have nice species I'd be happy to buy some from you (as would a lot more people). :good:

I just dont have the resources to do it atm, I need to source a heat pack provider and a polly box provider too.

C. aenus WILD
C. concolor
C. robustus WILD
C. undulatus
C. leopardus
C. eques WILD

depends on the price, if I get them though
No doubt with you, they will breed and very fast. Just searched C.eques and they are the most beautiful corys I have seen. I'd be jealous if you get those :shout: :lol: :p

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back