Fish purchase

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

shipments are most expensive and medium quality.
This is too generic of a comment since there are 100's of stores you can have fishes shipped from with some being exceptional and others well worse than the worse lfs i've seen. The quality depends on individual store when ordering fishes....

This is too generic of a comment since there are 100's of stores you can have fishes shipped from with some being exceptional and others well worse than the worse lfs i've seen. The quality depends on individual store when ordering fishes....
Yes this is very generic. That's why I said in my experience and previously stated the store I order from (Aquahuna) !
But, for sure, ordering online is risky

Yes this is very generic. That's why I said in my experience and previously stated the store I order from (Aquahuna) !
But, for sure, ordering online is risky
Yea i would agree that aquahuna quality is medium but reliable. I've used them about 8 times and never had any health issues with their fishes. wetspot quality point generically is definitely higher - esp when buying wc fishes from them; i really prefer wc for a lot of species given that tank raised from large farms frequently suffer from various issues inlcuding inbreeding.

Yea i would agree that aquahuna quality is medium but reliable. I've used them about 8 times and never had any health issues with their fishes. wetspot quality point generically is definitely higher - esp when buying wc fishes from them; i really prefer wc for a lot of species given that tank raised from large farms frequently suffer from various issues inlcuding inbreeding.
I found them as referenced by aquarium co-op and didn't turn back, but I never buy larger fish and don't keep cichlids so can't speak to that

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back