Fish Photos

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bookwriter

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I am writing a fish book, but I need pictures. I don't want to copyright infringe a picture, so I was wondering if any of you could take a picture of your fish, and send it to me on this forum for us to put in the book. It can be any type of fish. I could say something like "picture courtesy of _______". So, if any of you could take a picture, please do so! :good:
Thanks!

my sig has a great picture of Keith my oscar you are more than welcomee to use it :)

my sig has a great picture of Keith my oscar you are more than welcomee to use it :)
Thanks. If you give us a name we can also do photo credit.
Here's a list of some fish pictures that would be nice:
Red-tailed shark
Something common in full view and with none in the background - like a tiger barb, goldfish, betta, etc. we plan to use it for anatomy
Any picture of a really nice tank we could use - planted community, African lake, whatever as long as it's pretty or interesting.
peppered, pygmy, skunk, and bronze corydoras
clown/bristlenose plecos (we're only doing fish under 15", so we're only covering small common species)
neon tetra
flagfish
sailfin molly
cherry barb
peacock eel
betta splendens
General common or somewhat-common species, those are just some from the list of fish we're doing. There are others though, and they don't have to be extremely closely related

Feel free to use my Black Copper Halfmoon Rosetail Betta on my sig. Just say courtesy of Hunterprey from tropical fish forums, if thats good.

Not the best picture in the world but its a picture, The sand needed a clean so Ill try and get some cleaner pics up - http://www.flickr.com/photos/63259160@N08/6342025240/

Not the best picture in the world but its a picture, The sand needed a clean so Ill try and get some cleaner pics up - http://www.flickr.com/photos/63259160@N08/6342025240/

Should work - can we use any of your other (fish) photos from Flickr?

Great... My eyes are on that pleco. I'd been thinking just pictures of bristlenose/clown plecos, but I'm thinking I could just say a close relative.

My Bolivian Ram:

14112011200.jpg

And 2 of my Bronze Cories:

Fish-1.jpg

Free to use these 2 if they are of any use :good:

Sure give me about 20 minutes, it's a bit of a mish mash of plants at the minute but I'll let you see what you think :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back