Fish Of The Month Winner For July 2011......

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
July 2011 Fish of the month winner in a very close competition:

Congratulations and well done to:

HMongol

:band: :drink: :hooray: :hooray: :- :cool: :drinks: :yahoo:

Thanks also to all who entered and to those who voted.
Hmongols’’ fish
DSC03694.jpg

Have you entered your Fish in the August 2011 FOTM competition...... You have until the 14th of August to do so when Voting will commence..... so get it in before then.

Brilliant worthy winner, that Betta is one of the best i have ever seen! Congratulations!!

had to vote for this even tho im not a betta fan . lovely example , beautiful finnage

Congratulations. A terrific picture af an amazing betta!
cheers

I never thought I'd win over a salty, it was a beautiful fish as well.
But yeah, thanks to everyone who voted for me. This means a lot to me and Prince Amadala so thank you for voting.
I'm really proud to be a Fish of the Month winner and to have put a betta into the wonderous Fishforums.net hall of fame!
Thank you!

I never thought I'd win over a salty, it was a beautiful fish as well.
But yeah, thanks to everyone who voted for me. This means a lot to me and Prince Amadala so thank you for voting.
I'm really proud to be a Fish of the Month winner and to have put a betta into the wonderous Fishforums.net hall of fame!
Thank you!

It is a very good club to be in :D

Sooo glad you won with this amazing photo! Don't forget I'm still top of your list for any time you decide he's just too girlie for you ;) :lol: He's still my personal favourite out of all the many gorgeous bettas I've had or seen :drool: :wub:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back