Fish Mystery??

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

it probably died, got eaten and the bones are mixed in with the substrate or in the filter.
me and my friend actually took apart the tube part and the actual sponge. we couldn’t see it and we checked the actual filter as well but no body. for the substrate that light actually be true but i dug some of it up and couldn’t find it

Can black skirt tetras eat the skeleton of another black skirt?? Because I cannot find my small black skirt anywhere. I’m going to remove decorations and test the ammonia to see if the body is still there but I couldn’t even find a body. Anyone have any ideas on what happened? I’m assuming he’s dead because I haven’t seen him eat in like 3-4 days...
Did you notice your black skirt losing colour the last time you saw it?

Did you notice your black skirt losing colour the last time you saw it?
not from what i could tell, he was also bullied by the serpaes but not as frequently. i noticed he didn’t really come up to eat but thought that the other fish didn’t let him get food so i spread it out along the tank. there were no physical differences i could tell...
also sorry i didn’t reply sooner, i’m currently doing school so might not be on that much today.

not from what i could tell, he was also bullied by the serpaes but not as frequently. i noticed he didn’t really come up to eat but thought that the other fish didn’t let him get food so i spread it out along the tank. there were no physical differences i could tell...
also sorry i didn’t reply sooner, i’m currently doing school so might not be on that much today.
If he disappeared while the serpaes were in there, I think they could have devoured the skeleton too.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back