Fish lover from way back

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

bondgirl22

Reaction score
Hello! I have had a tropical, freshwater tanks for about 25 years. Mostly community tanks and cichlids. For the last several years I have just one tank with 2 freshwater clown loaches (tiger botia) that are the last two fish from a community tank. They are about 14 -15 years old, 6 - 7 inches long, in a 30 gallon tank. I am here to learn more, and ask questions about these guys, and the possibility of adding new fish. I'm pretty attached so I want to do right by them :) Happy to be here! Thank you!

Hello! I have had a tropical, freshwater tanks for about 25 years. Mostly community tanks and cichlids. For the last several years I have just one tank with 2 freshwater clown loaches (tiger botia) that are the last two fish from a community tank. They are about 14 -15 years old, 6 - 7 inches long, in a 30 gallon tank. I am here to learn more, and ask questions about these guys, and the possibility of adding new fish. I'm pretty attached so I want to do right by them :) Happy to be here! Thank you!
14 and 15? WOW! You must really give them a heck of an oasis... But I thought they needed a bigger tank size?*

*sorry to be the party pooper :(

Hello! I have had a tropical, freshwater tanks for about 25 years. Mostly community tanks and cichlids. For the last several years I have just one tank with 2 freshwater clown loaches (tiger botia) that are the last two fish from a community tank. They are about 14 -15 years old, 6 - 7 inches long, in a 30 gallon tank. I am here to learn more, and ask questions about these guys, and the possibility of adding new fish. I'm pretty attached so I want to do right by them :) Happy to be here! Thank you! 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
Welcome to the forum :D

Last edited:
14 and 15? WOW! You must really give them a heck of an oasis... But I thought they needed a bigger tank size?*

*sorry to be the party pooper :(
Yes, they are old! And great fish. They were in a 75 gal with multiple other fish, then a 55 gal. Then we had to downsize, so they had to downsize, but they have done very well!?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back