Fish List

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

saw the pics of cory but its blurred so i cant make out much markings, either that or too much bear. Im having albio`s in and leapord but need 1 more type of cory then ill buy them ( not all at once of course, that would be silly ) im thinking 4 of each ? :D

lol :lol: yes he swam away just as i clicked, hehe thats my story and i'm sticking to it lol :lol: 4 of each will be fine :thumbs: i've seen the leopard corrys there nice, not seen any of the albinos, :blink: the false banded corrys are nice, :)

Cant find any false banded the cory site i go on only uses latin name so its like finding a needle in a hay stack

Any links ?

sorry i don't no the latin name -_- just been trying to find some links but no luck,

hmmm hunted arounf for abit, but can only find banded cory (Corydoras axelrodi), not false banded cory, i take it theyr diff ? heres a pic :

axelrodi2.jpg

no there not the ones, i'll try to find out what there latin name is

Latin Name Corydoras melini
Common Name, Invoice Name "False Bandit Cory"
hows that! as i have 2 of them!

lol i've just been looking it up, yes i made a mistake not banded but bandit :*)

I saw ones very similar called corydorus adolfi in my LFS today wonder did they spell it wrong...

nope they both look similar adolfi has an orange mark just above its eyes and a clear dorsal fin.

There quite bonnie aren`t they.

I take it that they r ok with other cory`s ?

If i got 4 Albio, 4 leopard and 4 False Bandit, that wouldn`t be two many.

Sharing the bottom with 2x Shrimps and a tyre track eel ? :D

Most reactions

trending

Back