Picture in the tank

Attachments

• Copy_of_DSC05584.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC05584.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 59
  • Copy_of_DSC05508.jpg
    Copy_of_DSC05508.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 43
:hyper: Wow, those are great additions. Those Oiapoquensis look so nice and plump :drool: . Look forward to some spawing diaries soon.

:good:

Wow they have some similarity coloring with Pandas. I don't know their water parameter but I probably wouldn't keep with Pandas. Since I bet they might try.
:shifty:

Wow they have some similarity coloring with Pandas. I don't know their water parameter but I probably wouldn't keep with Pandas. Since I bet they might try.
:shifty:

Yes, they are similarity with panda and almost the same size fish. Oiapoquensis are from French Guiana and Panda are from Peru, right now they all living together with other cory including panda in large communities tank. Many time I see c. oiapouensis and c. panda swimming along together :wub: :wub: :D :D

I have to check with Oiapoquensis water parameter but should not be much different.

I will take more picture later.

Thankyou

I know abit off topic. But are the Oiapoquensis, Panda related to Matae at all? Probably just similar in marks but dont have any relation. Just wondering. Sorry for the hijacking

I know abit off topic. But are the Oiapoquensis, Panda related to Matae at all? Probably just similar in marks but dont have any relation. Just wondering. Sorry for the hijacking

Hi Bozza

I don't thing they are related because Oiapoquensis from French Guiana, Panda from Peru, Metae from Colombia. They do have similarlity and prety much same size.

Nice additions. I see you finally got those C. oiapoquensis you were after

Yes, finally I got from Local breeder and they are healthy.

Thank you

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back