Fish Id Quiz

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I'll take it, how bout' this one?

wnv_mo2.jpg

flora5.gif

Gambusia affinis affinis
or G. affinis holbrooki

Both basically the same fish just one from the east coast and the other is west coast.

well I'm off to work in 20 mins and need will bit be back till midnite GMT so shall i put a new pic up as I'm 99.999% sure I'm right

Ok then as i gotta go now I'll post a new pic and if I'm wrong the ignore it.

pleco.jpg

Your right, good job bud.

Gambusia Affins a type of mosquito fish! gj guys, good guesses.
Lol don't worry about chosing guppy though, I chose this fish so people would say that. They are very related though, but much larger and fairly agressive.

This is fun! I don't know much about the pictures posted so far (only got to see the first one was a kind of trout, cause I like eating them!), but this one is definitively a catfish of some sort. Will do some googling on it!

This is fun! I don't know much about the pictures posted so far (only got to see the first one was a kind of trout, cause I like eating them!), but this one is definitively a catfish of some sort. Will do some googling on it!
its a bumble bee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (microglanis iheringi) i think

its a bumble bee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (microglanis iheringi) i think

Mmmm, you could be right, but what about the red spots in the tail? I don't see that on any iheringi...

All guesses are incorrect so far and believe it or not but it's an adult fish, that's why i places a 10p there to show it's size.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back