Aqua}^>holic
🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆
Reaction score
Anyone else's dog/pet infatuated with your fish lol :rofl:
20200304_181434.jpg
20200304_182417.jpg
20200304_181716.jpg

A year long love affair :D

We have a tom cat named weasley after Harry Potter's friend Ron. He has the same hair color. When he was younger he would sit and watch the fish in my 55 gallon tank. If any fish would swim close to him, he would swat at them on the tank glass trying to catch them. He would often fall off the couch and land on the floor doing this. Our older black cat (ding bat) will sometime sit there for a hour just watching them.

Last edited:
We have a tom cat named weasley after Harry Potter's friend Ron. He has the same hair color. When he was younger he would sit and watch the fish in my 55 gallon thank. If any fish would swim close to him, he would swat at them on the tank glass trying to catch them. He would often fall off the couch and land on the floor doing this. Our older black cat (ding bat) will sometime sit there for a hour just watching them.
Ding bat :rofl: love it lol

My Kelpie X used to catch jellyfish in the river and would hunt for fish, crabs, octopus and other things at the beach. She would walk around in the shallows and feel for things with her front feet. Then stick her head underwater and grab whatever she felt. She used to get all the brown jellyfish out of the river and put them on the bank.

At home when I was catching fish to sell to pet shops, she would sometimes steal them out of the buckets and eat them. I found this out when I took some fish to a shop and they said "What gives, we wanted 10 and you only gave us 9?" I apologised and said "I'm sure there was 10, but I will bring you a couple more tomorrow".

The following day I caught a couple more fish out and put them in a bucket. I turned back to the tank and in the corner of my eye I saw my dog come into the room. I watched her walk over to the bucket, stick her head in and pull a fish out. She then wandered off and ate it.

My Kelpie X used to catch jellyfish in the river and would hunt for fish, crabs, octopus and other things at the beach. She would walk around in the shallows and feel for things with her front feet. Then stick her head underwater and grab whatever she felt. She used to get all the brown jellyfish out of the river and put them on the bank.

At home when I was catching fish to sell to pet shops, she would sometimes steal them out of the buckets and eat them. I found this out when I took some fish to a shop and they said "What gives, we wanted 10 and you only gave us 9?" I apologised and said "I'm sure there was 10, but I will bring you a couple more tomorrow".

The following day I caught a couple more fish out and put them in a bucket. I turned back to the tank and in the corner of my eye I saw my dog come into the room. I watched her walk over to the bucket, stick her head in and pull a fish out. She then wandered off and ate it.
What kind of fish did you use to catch and sell to the pet shop?

My cats watch my fish all the time. I’ve never seen a dog do it before! :rofl:

I had a calico kitten names skippy Jane jones and she loved watching the fish. All day. All night. She was one of my favorite cats... until the coyotes/owls/bobcats/cougars got her.... sad day

My duck love fish...its seem like they were hungry.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back