Fish Game #38

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hi

Teknikz - I am not a Tetraodon erythrotaenia, They come from Papua New Guinea, I come from the Amazon.

Cat Fish Crazy - I am not BATRACHUS GRUNNIENS, I am a Ture fresh water toad fish. I will post you the info about been a cat fish (I did not think I was a cat fish, until I had to look up to see if Teknikz was correct or not (are you a catfish?)).

Hi Cat Fish Crazy

Oops, re-reading the place I found that said they were a cat fish, I have to report that I read it wrong, and it was refering to a different species of Fish.

Sorry :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*) :*)

are u a Batrachoides sp......also known as the "Freshwater Toadfish"?

Cheers Dolphin,at least i know im not going mad :lol:

I was about to guess Monster fish AKA Thalasophryne amazonica just in case someone somewhere thought it was a toadfish,oh well back to the books.

Hi Fishdude.

WE HAVE A WINNER

I am a Prehistoric monster fish, Thalassophryne amazonica

Here is a link to some info on meToad Fish, as you can see, there are alot of toad fish.

Clue 1. I am very old, Prehistoric. :lol: :lol: :p
Clue 2. Wind In the Willows, Toad of Toad Hall. Toad Fish

Over to you Fishdude

well im well miffed off now :-(

i wanted to winnnnnnnnnnnnnn :-(

im the 1 that got the ball rollinnnnnnnnnn :-(

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lol

Hi Cat Fish Crazy

Sorry but acording to the info I could find, the Prehistoric monster fish, Thalassophryne amazonica, is a toad fish

same here dolphin......says its a toadfish

but i dont care....im not playin no more :p

hahahahahahaha :D

(GUTTEDDDDDDDDDDD)

Must have read the same thing and both made the same mistake :lol: i thought that it was a catfish,for some reason i had the idea it was related to Chaca chaca :unsure:oh well we live and learn.I nearly bought one of these a few years back but the bloke in the shop didnt know what it was,said it came in with a shipment of wood with plants on and didnt find it till it stung him and made his hand swell up like a ballon :lol: But since he thought it must be rare he had stuck a £50 price tag on it :eek: I went home to do some research before buying it but by the time i got back it had been sold :( If i ever see another ill snap it up right away.

Most reactions

trending

Back