Fish Game #38

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dolphin

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Here are the rules:
1:The person who starts the game (the games master) thinks of a fish and posts a small clue as to the type of fish it is.After 3 guesses he/she may post a new clue.

2:No one may ask 2 questions in a row.After a question has been asked you must wait until someone else has asked a question.

3:You may make a guess but you cannot make 2 guesses in a row either.

4:Questions should only be asked YES or NO

5:All fish should be posted in common and/or latin name if the fish has too many common names.

6:The person who correctly guesses the fish is the games master for the next round and should start in a new thread with a new game number and rules.

Small= under 4 inches
Medium= under 12 inches
Large= over 12 inches

Clue 1. I an very old.

Hi

Flippin'thing bit me eye - No, not a cichlid

fishdude - No, Not a gold fish

Tanked - I am a fresh water fish, but members of my family live in Brackish and salt water

cat fish crazy - No, i am not from the Polypterus family, but you are on the right kind of thinking.

is u a cat fish? meooooowwwwwwwwwwww

probably not but there u go :D

Hi

Flippin'thing bit me eye - No. I am not a puffer fish.

fishdude - No, I an not a member of the carp family. Now that takes out thousands of fish. The old refers to my common name (But I do have a two common names).

William - No, I am not a livebearer.

Hi

teknikz - I did not realise it, but I am a catfish. It took alot of reading to find out that I was a catfish.

Jamnog - No, but there is not much info on my size, most info points to about 6", but this is not a definitive fully grown size.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back