Fish Gallery - Houston

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Octopink

Reaction score
I went there today, expecting great things but was not expecting the amazingness. Huge gallery of beautiful tanks. An extensive selection of foods, equipment, lights, driftwoods, plastic plants, real plants, saltwater fish, freshwater fish, inverts and more. I'm so stoked to have gone and will definitely be back. I see their trucks around the city, I imagine they're busy doing maintenance on tanks in corporate offices and oil execs homes, lol. But this, and their other storefront in the inner city, serve as their showrooms. I never saw anything like it before! Every fish was in pristine condition and their storefront was immaculate.

I actually didn't take very great shots of the facilities - the first two pictures are mine of the particular fish they had in stock. I'm just tickled the fish on the left looked like it had a face mask on, lol. The others are from google. Anyway, the place rocked :p

Stripes.png
Maskfish.png

Fish.png

ShowRoom.png

Last edited:
Marine fish are the most beautiful not to mention the corals...
The corals are even more colouful...

But the maintenance works will be even more.

Yep, been there a few times, awesome place, but kinda pricey...they do custom installs in homes, as well, but $$$$$

Yep, been there a few times, awesome place, but kinda pricey...they do custom installs in homes, as well, but $$$$$
For sure - if I won the lottery I would get an install from them. Their custom tank builds are *chef's kiss*.

Yes indeed....that giant tank they have built into the wall is something else...

I love that curved wall tank...

I love that curved wall tank...
Just the tank? Or the stock too? I'm wondering if I could do that stock in a regular tank - are they yellow labs? And a grey fish?? With giant val, rock wall and sand??

Just the tank? Or the stock too? I'm wondering if I could do that stock in a regular tank - are they yellow labs? And a grey fish?? With giant val, rock wall and sand??
Well, can't really see the stock very well to answer that...
But yes, the tank itself is great! If I had the space, I woule definitely choose something like this.

That place it awesome! (Looks like just the place for a fish nerd like me. d:D)

That stonefish is awesome man. I would put all the money I had into that beauty. :wub:

Time to start my "Fish Store (insert day)" series again !
I used to go to Fish Gallery and post puctures here on the forum for everyone to enjoy.
The new Fish Gallery in Dallas is amazing ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
I'll need to clear a bunch of photos off my phone....fish photos, of course! The last couple times I went in there I didn't have room.

Time to start my "Fish Store (insert day)" series again !
I used to go to Fish Gallery and post puctures here on the forum for everyone to enjoy.
The new Fish Gallery in Dallas is amazing ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
I'll need to clear a bunch of photos off my phone....fish photos, of course! The last couple times I went in there I didn't have room.
If I remember correctly the fish weren't the main attraction ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back