Fish free for the asking

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Zante

Fish Herder
Reaction score
4 corydoras adolfoi
7 rummynose tetras

Available as I need to dismantle the aquariums.

All free for the asking, but only if you take them all.
They are all a bit elderly.

Hi Zante.i could take them off you.its what I was looking to increase in my display tank.

I forgot to mention: collection only, from East London

Hi,

Definitely interested. Looking for a few friendly fish to introduce to our guppies. Based in East London.

Thanks!

I'd be happy to give them to you, but these are soft water fish. What are your water parameters?

My GH seems to be ok (8°d) but KH level is 15°d. Do you think this would be ok?

They're currently living at a Kh of 6.
Ph?

Just measured my parameters after a 25% water change. The general hardness is still the same, KH has dropped to 13 and pH is 7.4. Have uploaded a picture of my tank to give you an idea of size. Its 275L.

Attachments

• IMG_20161009_220416.jpg
    IMG_20161009_220416.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 251
If you can drop your Kh to 10 they're yours.

You might want to check if those rocks are calcareous. If so, you might want to change them with something else that won't affect your water parameters.

You might want to check if those rocks are calcareous. If so, you might want to change them with something else that won't affect your water parameters.

Took the rocks out and did a 50% water change but its not affected the kH in the slightest...

Not sure if that's because I am testing with test strips though and they aren't sufficiently accurate?

On a side note, we've added neon tetras to our tank recently and they have been doing well.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back