Fish Forums Meet and Greet?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

I Like Rare Fish

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hello, I mentioned a fish forums meet and greet in the Christmas thread, however, I didn’t realize until now I was being serious. Heres what I had in mind:

- This meeting is for North America members only
- Must speak english
- Would be Christmas Eve, time 12-1 PM Pacifc Time
- No racism, sexism, personal details, cuss words, or anything else along those lines or you get kicked out of the meeting and perhaps (under circumstances) get a strike.
- you can talk about personal Christmas stuff, unless another member objects because of religion
- Can talk about fish stuff, but it is should also be a meeting where members stop by and just say hi to fellow TFF members
- Could be a fundraiser for TFF, like a fundraiser marathon

Would you perhaps comment your opinion?

I think it is a cool idea, but most members probably wouldn't be comfortable with it. Maybe the day before Christmas Eve, or the day after actual Christmas if it ever did happen would be better than actual christmas eve?

Why limit it to one part of one country..? That’s not very inclusive… as long as you are clear on what the time is in different places.

And Christmas Eve, without factoring in loads of time zones, is usually pretty busy for most people.

I thinks it’s a brilliant idea though 👍🏻

Didn't want to go to your poxy meet and greet anyway, I'll take my English self and be gone from this thread
images.jpeg.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back