Fish For Sale - Pygmy Corydoras And Vietnamese Cardinals

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Are the pygmy corries still for sale?

If so would it perhaps be possible for you to travel to Manchester Victoria?
I unfortunately do not have a car and I don't know the Manchester area that well.
(Perhaps during the weekend or after the 27th of April?)

u any pics mate?? u know if these will interbreed with any other species ie white cloud?

Only the picture on the first page. They will not stay still for long enough. I could try and upload a video if you want at the weekend?

Are the pygmy corries still for sale?

If so would it perhaps be possible for you to travel to Manchester Victoria?
I unfortunately do not have a car and I don't know the Manchester area that well.
(Perhaps during the weekend or after the 27th of April?)

Yes they are still for sale and yes I can meet you at Victoria, but I go away on the 28th for six weeks so it would have to be this weekend or one evening early next week.

This weekend is fine by me. Do you have any preference for a saturday or sunday, morning/midday/evening? I'm quite flexible regarding time.
What did you have in mind for packaging? box/bag? I can always bring a hot water-bottle in my backpack to keep them warm.
(Or they can snuggle up under my coat)

That's good. Saturday morning would be good. Probably around 11ish. Will put them in a double bag and keep them warm in my car wrapped in scarfs. If you bring a hot water bottle that should be fine as long as it doesn't touch the fish bag.

Looks like we have a date then ;)

Would you like to exchange mobile nr. so we can call each other in case of something happening on the day?

Sweet. Yes I will pm you later when get on pc. Can't do it on my phone for some reason lol.

that's a white cloud in that pic mate. Vietnamese are long finned.

No it is not a WCMM. I have both species in separate tanks and the one pictured is a Vietnamese Cardinal. There colours are much sharper and they are around have the size of a WCMM. As far as I have read, you can get both long and short finned versions. See My link for a species description.

Pygmy Corydoras have now been sold and collected.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back