Fish drawings!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
First thing tomorrow I’ll get started on requests again!!!!! It doesn’t have to be just fish, pets are fun too if you have pictures, or favorite animals :)

3C9B5544-876D-4CE8-8FCD-5BBE3197BDE5.jpeg
First thing tomorrow I’ll get started on requests again!!!!! It doesn’t have to be just fish, pets are fun too if you have pictures, or favorite animals :)
Awesome.... can you draw her?
she is blurry I know but I have a version of this one I just want to see how you draw it
Thanks for all the help
25FA42B5-20C6-4ABA-88D9-4024ED6C16DD.jpeg

I think this one is my favorite so far, I hadn’t seen the fish before so it was very interesting to draw☺️
These fish are one of my all time favorite fish. I almost got them to spawn at one stage. They are magnificent, all keen aquarist's should consider these at some stage.

Aww thank you! Thanks for requesting the axolotl, I probably wouldn’t have had the chance to draw one otherwise 😌
Yeah! I just love axolotls, I’m actually getting on as soon as they are legal in VA! They’re crazy cute, that’s for sure!

If you want a real challenge...draw a Lionfish :p
GettyImages-1209874964-462370fea7814eb3b216ac2a47327409.jpg

Last edited:
what...
ok
i have no further comments for this thread because i don't want to ruin it for @Aspen35 or myself.
(if you get what i'm assuming, don't say anything)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back