Fish came! Also some quick questions .

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

You can feed them liquid fry food, microworms, boiled egg yolk, straight-up powder form of Repashy, frozen baby brine shrimp, etc.

It would be a super cool process to watch, but make sure to do extensive research before breeding. Also have a plan for all the fry. ;)
Great tip thank you .
I have also heard the eat Cucumbers. But the problem I think im having is him finding or trying the food .

Thanks for everyones replies :good:
Just wondering my White ancistrus isn't eating its algae wafers and I am aware that they don't just it algae ect. Also seems a bit more quite today has barely moved.

Anyone no why ?

Thanks
They are mostly nocturnal - so try feeding just before the lights go out. They do get a lot of their food from surfaces in the tank so don't worry about it. New fish always take a while to settle in. None of the fish you have appreciate bright light and albinos are more sensitive. If you don't have some already floating plants will make them feel more secure.

They are mostly nocturnal - so try feeding just before the lights go out. They do get a lot of their food from surfaces in the tank so don't worry about it. New fish always take a while to settle in. None of the fish you have appreciate bright light and albinos are more sensitive. If you don't have some already floating plants will make them feel more secure.
That probably explains is it as he moved around more at about 6 at night . Could you recommend a perfect floating plant that can survive without any CO2 injection .

Regards tom

Usually I suggest amazon frogbit which is in my signature pic. So just for a change...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Live-Aqu...510773?hash=item2a44a85c35:g:~ioAAOSwgVJcL8UD
Use the dropdown and select any of the ceratopteris species (water sprite).
He is currently out of stock of ceratopteris thalicroides (the most common variety) because the last of his stock is floating in one of my tanks ;). You can pretty much just throw them in the top of the tank and ignore them, they do grow quickly so will require periodic thinning.

If you go for frogbit make sure its limnobium laeviatum which is amazon frogbit rather than european frogbit as it tends to do better in tropical tanks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Usually I suggest amazon frogbit which is in my signature pic. So just for a change...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Live-Aqu...510773?hash=item2a44a85c35:g:~ioAAOSwgVJcL8UD
Use the dropdown and select any of the ceratopteris species (water sprite).
He is currently out of stock of ceratopteris thalicroides (the most common variety) because the last of his stock is floating in one of my tanks ;). You can pretty much just throw them in the top of the tank and ignore them, they do grow quickly so will require periodic thinning.

If you go for frogbit make sure its limnobium laeviatum which is amazon frogbit rather than european frogbit as it tends to do better in tropical tanks.
Great just order them hopefully the fish will like the subdued lighting . Great advise I have bought from that seller before they are very good .

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back