Fish And Tanks To Rehome- Mablethorpe Lincs

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

kbod

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
hi this pains me
crybaby_2.gif
... but has to be done as im possibly gonna be moving ..

im at mablethorpe lincolnshire at present

so im looking to rehome some fish and equipment..my post will keep being updated as need be

1stly a cobalt blue dwarf gourami (male) ...this guy has been bit of a bully to bw tetra but others hes ok with he prefers stiller water and needs crushed peas in his diet ..and hes very good at taking himself off to bed at a certain time a great character ..(poss 1 year age ,ive had him around 6 months )

2ndly black widow tetra (poss female) she was rescued prev by me and has been very happy living with me for around 6 months however it would be kinder for her to go to someone who has a shoal (poss few years old) ..she can be quite scared at times but a sweetie of a fish ...

3rdly bolivian dwarf ram (male) he is definatly the tough guy of the fishy world ..he is such a colourful character but has some intimancy issues.. he didnt like his prev girl ram i put with him so is a lonely gent now ,he spends most of his day chasing the corys splitting them up when the males try to go near the females ..but doesnt bother anyone else ..

4thly bag of pre -used white gravel stones not smoothest type

id love these to go to good homes thanks xx

forgot to add sorry but wont post

THESE ARE NOW GONE BUT KEEP LOOKING AS MORE WILL BE ADDED THANKS XX

Awww :( sorry to hear that.
If you get rid of some of your tanks let me know :)

all above fishes have now been rehomed ..

im now getting rid of this tank think its a aqua one it says on it aqua AR380 google says its Size: 38cm width x 25cm depth x 46cm high.
Capacity: 34 litres

it has a built in trickle filter ,built in heater, great looking tank it has a lid with biult in light all thats missing is a small lid/flap that covers the filter media doesnt effect the running of tank at all i just placed a plastic tupperwear lid over it does the job ..
all offers welcomed
let me no if your interested
im at mablethorpe ,i will try post pics or links cheers xx

aqa004.jpg

aqu063.jpg

aqu069.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back